My Retirement Plan Was in Place But Bernie Madoff with My Money!
So what are the 6 traits of the typical person likely to fall for a Ponzi scheme?
The answer may surprise you:
Here's a snapshot of a typical financial fraud victim:
- Age 55-65.
- Higher-than-average income.
- Risk-taking personality.
- Recent change in health or finances.
- More financially literate than average.
Here are some quotes about money from The 777 Best Things Ever Said about Money to keep money in proper perspective:
- Your wealth can only grow to the extent you do.
— T. Harv Eker
- Always leave enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy, satisfied, even joyous. That has more of an effect on economic well-being than any other single factor.
— Paul Hawken
- It's better to be out of money than out of new creative ideas on how to make money.
— Unknown wise person
- Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
— Norman Vincent Peale
Paper Losses Are Real Losses, Stupid
How to Become a Millionaire
Never Lend Money to a Friend - You Will Likely Lose Both!