Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fulfilling Things to Do in Retirement



I received the following e-mail the other day:


    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Saumya Chandra
    To: Ernie Zelinski
    Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 11:58 PM
    Subject: Retirement Book.


    Dear Ernie,

    My father has retired from a top executive position last December. Although he is doing fine, he is also looking for other opportunities, but I am afraid that he is a bit sad about not having anything fruitful to do. I want to help him figure out many different useful, meaningful and fulfilling things that he can do with his time now. I wanted to know which ones of your books might help me with it. It will be great help if you can let me know about it.

    ALso, I am in India, so do not know if I can printed version will be available here. Is there a PDF version online that I can purchase?

    If you know of any other online resources that I can point him to - it will be great to know.

    Thanks.

    Really looking forward to hear back from you,
    Saumya


This was my reply:
    However, you can download sample PDF's with parts of both books at:


        Retirement Gift Book




        Retirement Gift Book

        Here are my three latest posts on websites or blogs:


        No comments:

        Post a Comment