Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Joy of Not Working Is Leisure Literature



Here is an e-mail that I just received about The Joy of Not Working:


    ----- Original Message -----
    From:
    To:
    Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 1:52 AM
    Subject: Forward To Mr. Zelinski


    Dear
    Author of The Joy of Not Working

    I, as of many, have just read your latest masterpiece. Words cannot dictate the relevance of your "leisure literature". I for one will not sit idlely by as the world turns by, or will I? I just would like to add a minor saying I thought of while absorbing your "work"; "if it is not-doing then don't do it!" Thanks for your odaciousness?, and optimism? (sorry, it just fits!)
    Your friend,
    Nathan O. Stevens
    Victoria, Canada (well...now)
    Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry


Here is one of my recent blogs on my Red Room Webpage: Reasons You Gotta Love a Recession ,

No comments:

Post a Comment