Saturday, February 14, 2009

No Job and Little Money But Still Inspired



Here is the latest e-mail that I received about my books:


    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Nadine Myers
    To: vip-books (at) telus
    Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:54 AM
    Subject: You're Awesome!


    Hi Ernie!

    I just needed to contact you today because a fire has been lit in my belly and I have to say that I believe that it is mostly because of you!

    A couple of years ago a few things happened that made me realise that the corporate world was not for me. I tried network marketing around my day job which I also found was not for me, so just went from contract role to contract role and decided I needed a bigger change and there seemed to be a big pull towards Canada. So here I am!

    I am back working in the Corporate world but with the mentality that I will only be here until I get bored then I will move on. I am busy with a non-real job outside of this (www.NabThatJob.com), however I am not earning enough money yet from this to leave my day job.

    I also have a lot of debt (not unlike yourself when you first started your life of freedom) and no money behind me, as well as some investments that require payments every month.

    I first came across
    The Joy of Not Working in a second hand book shop and reading about how you started lit a flame in me and inspired me further.

    After many frustrations in my current job I was lead to your new book,
    Real Success Without a Real Job and as soon as I started reading it last night I could not put it down!

    You are such an inspiration to me and I want to thank you because I know that I will be there one day very soon.

    I am weighing up options and at this stage I'm thinking I will stick out this job for one year to get my debts cleared and reduce my outgoings every month. I will then be able to comfortably live on minimum income and therefore will have less pressure to pay bills etc. I do not have
    many friends in Canada and so no-one to fall back on here, although that does not scare me.

    I just needed to thank you for leading such an awesome path and for writing these materials to help people like me to feel more comfortable about this leap out of society!

    I look forward to bumping into you in one of your many offices (i.e. a coffee shop) one day!!

    Have an awesome day & rest of the week!

    Cheers,

    Nadine


    Nadine Myers
    Nab That Job in Australia!


Check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment