Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dream Careers and Unreal Jobs



Here is the content from a short letter that I received today from a woman in France who read the French edition of my book The Joy of Not Working:


    Dear Ernie,

    I read with great interest your book l'art de ne pas travailler and I love your life philosopy.

    However, it's not really easy to think that I will be able to realize this kind of dream because of the mortgage on the house, car, etc.

    But thanks to your books it allows me to make a point with my future wishes:

    * create an association for pets
    * learn to draw
    * English studies
    * cooking
    * write the memories of people

    That's why I would like to have all the advice possible to be able to start writing this book.

    Indeed, today I am fed up with working for a big company as an administrative assitant. My job is only for the resources but not for satisfaction. I am only 39 years old!

    Thanks a lot for all you advice.

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    Regards

    Christelle

    (Sorry for my English level but I hope you will understand what I try to say.)

For the record, I am sending Christelle a copy of my latest book Career Success Without a Real Job which is for people who want to create their Dream Careers and Unreal Jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment