Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Retirement Living Is Better than This Retiree Thought It Would Be


I received the following e-mail today from an individual in the United Kingdom who read The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed, and Overworked and who feels that retirement living is better than he had expected.



    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Mickey White
    To: vip-books (at) telus.net
    Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:45 AM
    Subject: RETIREMENT: it's even better !!


    Hi Ernie,

    I took early voluntary retirement from the Mail Service after thirty plus years when

    I was fifty seven. My kids bought me your book, The Joy of Not Working as a gift on the day I finished. Mind you I was happy to take E.V.R. and I agree with everything you say !!

    In fact, if I'd known that retirement was going to be this good I'd have done it the day after I left school !!!

    Good Luck.....

    Mike .....


It would be great if all retirees felt this way.


Even The U.S. State Dept Likes The Joy of Not Working


Retirement Image of The Joy of Not Working



This short review of The World's Second Best Retirement Book ( The Joy of Not Working ) comes from the United States Department of State.


No comments:

Post a Comment