Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Joy of Not Working - Retirees Still Don't Have Time to Do the Things That They Would Like to Do


I just received this e-mail about my international bestseller The Joy of Not Working:



    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Liz Hardwick
    To:
    Ernie Zelinski
    Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:32 PM
    Subject: Thank You

    Just want to say thank you for a great read (
    The Joy of Not Working) will make sure I tell people about it.

    We moved to Canada from England 10 years ago – got tired of the rat race – now live in Horsefly BC and couldn’t be happier, still not got time for all the things we want to do but it sure beats working.

    Liz Hardwick



Incidentally, I am presently looking for a U.S. distributor for my two books Career Success Without a Real Job and How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free since Random House purchased Ten Speed Press and terminated the distribution Agreements that I had with Ten Speed Press.

I have indicated to U.S. distributors that I intend to sell 500,000 copies of
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free over the next 10 years or so.

I have backed this up by showing the distributors a newspaper article from 1992 in which I was quoted as saying I intended to sell 100,000 copies of
The Joy of Not Working.
For the record, The Joy of Not Working has now sold over 225,000 copies.

Go to this webpage for some tell-tale signs that you should be reading Career Success Without a Real Job:

No comments:

Post a Comment