Saturday, May 9, 2009

Retirement - It's Even Better Than Imagined


I recently received this e-mail about how he is enjoying a happy retirement from Mickey White who lives somewhere in the United Kingdom:



    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Mickey White
    To: vip-books (at) telus.net
    Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:45 AM
    Subject: it's even better !!


    Hi Ernie,

    I took early volountary retirement from the Mail Service after thirty plus years when I was fifty seven.

    My kids bought me your book,
    The Joy of Not Working as a gift on the day I finished.

    Mind you I was happy to take E.V.R. and I agree with everything you say !!

    In fact if I'd known that retirement was going to be this good I'd have done it the day after I left school !!!

    Good Luck.....

    Mike .....



If you taking early retirement, but are not ready for full retirement and want to work at fun retirement jobs, then you should be reading this book that will benefit a lot of retirees:


Career Success Without a Real Job: The Career Book for People Too Smart to Work in Corporations



No comments:

Post a Comment