Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Health Requires Freedom - In Retirement and at Work


I just received the following e-mail from Henrick Hillerstrom in Geneva:


    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Henrik Hillerström"
    To:
    Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:49 AM
    Subject: Thank you / Website you might find interesting: healfi.com


    Dear
    Ernie Zelinski,

    First of all, thank you so much for your book
    The Joy of Not Working,
    it has been a great inspiration for me in the last few years: I went
    backpacking around the world for a year and am now "working" on becoming
    financially independent. I look forward to read your new book as well!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have just launched an extensive
    website to inspire healthy living: www.healfi.com . My theory is very
    simple: you cannot be perfectly healthy if you are imprisoned in a
    regular job that you do not enjoy. Health needs freedom.

    Looking forward to hear what you think,

    Greetings from Switzerland,

    Henrik

    -----------------------
    Henrik Hillerström
    Healfi
    CH-1208 Geneva
    www.healfi.com


For more retirement resources on Health see:

No comments:

Post a Comment