Sunday, June 7, 2009

Real Career Success Is Sailing Out of the Rat Race


I received this message from George Horning of Santa Barbara, CA on the Ernie Zelinski Page at Morgan James Publishing:


    "Read Real Success Without a Real Job a couple of years ago and it started the wheels in motion. Last week I put a down payment on a yacht in the S. Pacific and I am going to sail around and get out of the rat race! Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration. I tell everyone that will listen about your book. Changed my life and I know it can do the same for anyone else! You are the man!"
I asked George to place a review on the Amazon.com page for Career Success Without a Real Job which he did.

In return I am sending George an autographed copy of one of my books, likely
The Joy of Not Working, if I have a copy left.

You can follow George at the following links:




NOTE: If you have read either one of these three books:
and would like to receive a free autographed copy of either:
just post a great review of the book that you have read on both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.

Then e-mail me at
success101coach@yahoo.com with your address and and I will send you the copy of your choice.

Ernie Zelinski

No comments:

Post a Comment